McWeadon University Digital Library hosts various scholarly and professional research materials.
- Status of Seafarer CBT and Comparison of IMO CBT Guidance with U.S. CBT Standards by Captain Albert R. Stiles Jr., John Dumbleton.
- Critical Factors for Effective e-learning by Davoud Masoumi.
- Web-Based Course Authoring Tools: Pedagogical = Implicationss by Nada H. Dabbagh, Brenda Bannan-Ritland & Kathleen Flannery Silc.
- Learning Features in Open, Flexible and Distributed Environment by Badrul Khan.
- Evaluation of an Asynchronous Online Program by Henry Smith & Badrul Khan.
- A Learning Framework for Information Literacy and Library Instruction Program at Rugers University Libraries by Triveny Kuchi, Rebecca Gardner & Roberta Tipton.
- Integrating Network, CAD, VR into the Design and Development of Web-Based Computer Graphics Learning Materials by Wan-Tsai & Shih-Ching Ou.
- Snippets: Quick and Meaningful Training Solutions by Badrul Khan & Laura Granato.
- National Virtual Education Plan: Enhancing Education Through E-Learning in Developing Countries by Badrul Khan.
- Building Effective Blended Learning Programs by Harvey Singh.
- Key Factor for a Fully Online E-Learning Mode: A Delphi Study by Kum Lang Chin & Patrice Ng Kon.
- The People-Process-Product Continuum in E-Learning: The E-Learning P3 Model by Badrul Khan.
- How's the E-Learning Baby? Factors Leading to Successe and Failure of an Educational Technology Innovation by Alexander J. Romiszowsky.
- Program Evaluation in E-Learning by Badrul Khan & Laura Granato.
- Cultural Diversity and Flexible Learning by Lyn Goodear.
- A Paradigm for Selecting an Instructional Software by Diana Kao, Wayne Tousignant & Natasha Wiebe.
- A Comparative Study of Online Learning Environment between Mainland China and Overseas/ Other Chinese Regions: Experiences from Students by Zhang Weiyuan.
- 100 Pounds of Potatoes in a 25-Pound Sack: Stress, Frustration, and Learning in the Virtual Classroom by Robin Mello.
- A Metadata Model for E-Learning Coordination Through Semantic Web Languages by Atilla Elci.
- Blended E-Learning as an Institutional and Academic Enterprise by T.H. Reynolds and R.O. Slater. (Abstract only)
- Toward a Learner-Oriented Community College Online Course Dropout Framework by Liu, S., Gomez, J., Khan, B. & Yen, C. (Abstract only)