Web-Based Instruction Book
This page contains information regarding the change of addresses for chapter-related Web sites and other corrections. Your reporting of any typos and errors in URLs listed in the book is greatly appreciated.
- CHANGE OF ADDRESSES (URLs)
- Page xi, chapter 4 title should be "Web-Based Instruction and Traditional Classrooms: Similarities and Differences."
- Page xv, chapter 47 - author name should be "Jason Ravitz."
- Page 301, 303,305, chapter 36 - running head should be "Evaluation Guidelines for Web-Based Course Authoring Systems."
- Page 18, chapter 31 - missing texts for the components column of the "virtual cultures" feature. The following texts should be included in the component column:
multi-user dialogue (MUD),
virtual whiteboard, Web-based conferencing tools,
virtual reality modeling language (VRML), authoring tools, etc.
Back to Web-Based Instruction book page.